Duration : approximately 60 minutes
Clientele secondary students
The main objective of this conference is to help raise awareness in youth on the negative effects of unhealthy
utilization of social media on their mental health and particularly on body image which can lead to eating disorders.
Cost : 200$/ conference
Travel expenses will apply for requests outside of the Montreal and surrounding area.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact Josée Lavigne, Education and Prevention
Coordinator at ANEB, by email : [email protected] or by phone 514-630-0907 or 1-800-630-0907
· Have a better understanding of what is body image
· What is a continuum of a dysfunctional relationship with food
· Learn the main types of eating disorders
· Discover the risk factors that are associated with an unhealthy use of social media
· Learn to develop critical thinking
· Learn about the algorithms behind social media
· Why are youth more vulnerable
· Implement strategies for a healthier use of social media